Friday, October 17, 2008

just bought a fireplace



Ok...so fireplace wins the gas stove/fireplace debate! I just bought a new fireplace today from On Fire in Santa Rosa...it is getting cold and I cannot wait for it to be installed. I went with the Fireplace xtrordinaire ss 564 and here are the doors I picked out.

I hired a guy from Fireplace transformations. He is going to demo the fake brick, the real brick on the floor, remove the non working gas stove and frame the fireplace.

I am keeping the existing vent opening, but he is going to move the fireplace over so that it is centered in that part of the room. The master plan is to rebuild the colummades that separate the dining and living room and then have built ins on each side of the fireplace.

I cant decide on exactly what tiles I want yet. So, I went with the doors that gave me the flexibility to tile around when I am ready. The other faceplates required that the tile was done first and I can't make up my mind before it gets really cold.

I'm looking for unique tiles. I did find a cool site (revivaltileworks.com) that has some pine trees....since I live on pine street, thought that might be fun. . Still looking around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried within his heart?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than before to to be the best lover he can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his soul and heart to you in a way he's never expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.